Carnival

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So we had a carnival in school. Last year i made a huge mistake - I didn't have a costume. My class was a bit disappointed and I didn't want to make them upset this year. But I had not too much time (and not a single idea).... for weeks. Then I had a small talk with a little girl. We talked about old nursery signs of our childhoods and the idea came: MUSHROOM.
So I decided to make this 'half an hour mushroom costume'. I had an orange sun-hat which I covered with a piece of red fabric and some white spots on. I asked my B for his white T-shirt and I wore my brown trousers (mushroom on the ground:D ).
That was it.
My students loved it and me too. I hope you will like it as well.

9 comments:

Vacskamati said...

Nagyon csini!!Remélem, jövő nyáron is így hordod majd.. :D

patchwitch said...

hihi, még nem szedtem szét :D

kathleen said...

I love how your hat turned out! very cute :)

Unknown said...

Love it , fantastic idea !

Anonymous said...

Ez nagyon aranyos!
Mindig mondtam, hogy ha egy bilit teszel a fejedre az is jól áll Neked.

pussz
F/ka/

Abile said...

Nagyon helyes kis gomba lettél! :o)) Jó ötlet volt!

patchwitch said...

Ah, thank you! I am so happy you like it! :D :D :D

BoszorkányKriszta said...

Szia,
ez most eléggé OFF lesz, meg sajnos egy ideje nem is olvastalak, viszont épp most emeltem kalapot a kreativitásod előtt (http://pomat.freeblog.hu/archives/2010/02/24/Kreativ_dij/), és gondoltam, megírom neked. Erre kiderül itten, hogy még a kalapod is kreatív. :)

teletext said...

Nyihaha! Ez nagyon ott van...
Már értem, miért kértél számon. :DDD