Carnival

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So we had a carnival in school. Last year i made a huge mistake - I didn't have a costume. My class was a bit disappointed and I didn't want to make them upset this year. But I had not too much time (and not a single idea).... for weeks. Then I had a small talk with a little girl. We talked about old nursery signs of our childhoods and the idea came: MUSHROOM.
So I decided to make this 'half an hour mushroom costume'. I had an orange sun-hat which I covered with a piece of red fabric and some white spots on. I asked my B for his white T-shirt and I wore my brown trousers (mushroom on the ground:D ).
That was it.
My students loved it and me too. I hope you will like it as well.

10 comments:

Vacskamati said...

Nagyon csini!!Remélem, jövő nyáron is így hordod majd.. :D

patchwitch said...

hihi, még nem szedtem szét :D

kathleen said...

I love how your hat turned out! very cute :)

clare's craftroom said...

Love it , fantastic idea !

Anonymous said...

Ez nagyon aranyos!
Mindig mondtam, hogy ha egy bilit teszel a fejedre az is jól áll Neked.

pussz
F/ka/

Abile said...

Nagyon helyes kis gomba lettél! :o)) Jó ötlet volt!

patchwitch said...

Ah, thank you! I am so happy you like it! :D :D :D

BoszorkányKriszta said...

Szia,
ez most eléggé OFF lesz, meg sajnos egy ideje nem is olvastalak, viszont épp most emeltem kalapot a kreativitásod előtt (http://pomat.freeblog.hu/archives/2010/02/24/Kreativ_dij/), és gondoltam, megírom neked. Erre kiderül itten, hogy még a kalapod is kreatív. :)

teletext said...

Nyihaha! Ez nagyon ott van...
Már értem, miért kértél számon. :DDD

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God. These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.