The craziest thing ever....

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yesterday one of my colleagues organized a party for us.... It was said to be a table football party but actually it was my surprise - nameday (it is something like a birthday - we celebrate this in Hungary too) party. So we had a lot of fun, I got this beautiful tulip bunch with some little hair decorations and an orange vase.
My favourite colleagues were there so it was fun! At the end of the party we wanted to go home of course (the party was in a small town outside the capital...) and looked at the bus timetable on the Internet. We had the chance for the last bus only so we were in a hurry to reach it. After 45 minutes of waiting (and asking 3 different people to look at the timetable on the Net) we gave up. Nothing came..... It was freezing cold with wind, I had no gloves but the vase and the tulips in my hands (which were frozen to the vase...) and not too warm clothes (at least not warm enough to wait for 45 mins in the cold wind)... So after a while we called the hosts and they offered us beds... (I was sure they saved our lives with this decision...) And we went back (around 3 o'clock) and slept in their warm and nice home....
In the morning I could go home finally. I wrote a letter to the company... It was not the friendliest and happiest letter of my life.... But I tried to be polite (of course).... At least it turned out that the night buses have different routes in that town so the bus we waited for exists but it went on the other side of the town.... (OK, we should have asked the teenage daughter of my colleague instead of browsing the Net...)
Hmmm..... not the best night in my life....but at least a good (?) story to tell....
Enjoy the picture of my beautiful flowers!

3 comments:

Grazia said...

Thank you for your visit and your kind comment!
I took a look at your blog ....I like it very much!
I'll come back for sure! :)
Grazia

Zelnice said...

Happy nameday, Néma :-)
Gyönyörűek a tulipok, én is imádom.Legalább költözött egy kis tavasz hozzátok.

patchwitch said...

grazia, thanks for coming, I am happy to see you here!

Violini, thank you! Yes, I love them!