(Not easily) killed UFO - June

Friday, July 17, 2009

I know it is an absolutely late post, but this summer is 'an always late' one....

So this is my sewing bag..... I started in a patchwork camp last summer and since then it was a pain.... I wanted to sew it but then I overcomplicated it, so.....
But I finished it this week... I know it is July now but I had so many things to do.
OK, no more excuses, here is the bag. Actually it is a plastic file covered with fabric.... The inventor is Dióhéj and my mentor in this thing was Méhike...
I used my favourite star textile for the outside part and I embroidered my name for the back page.

The fabric inside are my treasures from Wales and Luxemburg... (this was a good enough place for them). The scissor holder and the needle holder can be removed and used alone. (By the way the needle holder is a Tilda design). (sorry it is an awful picture taken during the sewing process......)
It is not packed yet and I have to add one more thing (an iron place), but I have to finish it this weekend as the bag is coming with me to the patchwork camp next week.

0 comments: