WV Minibus - a big dream in small

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just 40 days until Christmas and I am still busy with birthday and nameday presents....
I didn't forget the October UFO but it is still a secret (just about 4 days), it is a birthday present....
I am in Christmas 'work'... I have already sent the advent swap parcel to Oz. I hope it has already left Europe...
So here is a bit of Christmas just to start this period :D I wrote these words some days ago...Then I did not have time to put them on (I have too much homework these days...) Then this day started....

So this was the birthday of my dear colleague who got this present. His big dream is to have a WV minibus so I tried to help somehow.... I found some good pictures and a modell pattern which helped me with this project. He was so happy to get it! I am really very happy now after his birthday dinner with other colleague-friends. Hey, see the minibus! (Actually it was a surprsie even for me when I finished... It is about 40 cm long and 20-25 cm tall. It is a pillow filled with silicone filling. I hope you like it, too!
And yes, this was the October finished project:

7 comments:

nagyorsolya said...

Wow. Cool. I really like it.

patchwitch said...

Thanks Orsi. Unfortunately the pics are not very good!

Anonymous said...

Kedves D!

Óriási ez a minibusz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mi több, SZENZÁCIÓS!!
Erről nem is tettél emlitést!
Mikor volt erre időd????????

Néha aludni is kell ám!!
F/ka/

patchwitch said...

már augusztusban elkezdtem.....

Kicsoda said...

allati jo!!!!

Petra said...

So great!! I love all cars of VW. It is look so nice, i love it.

Best wishes

Petra

patchwitch said...

Thank you Petra! It is the absolutely favourite car of the guy who got it!