Baby's weekly - Week 3. (3. hét)

Monday, February 27, 2012

This was the picture at the beginning of the weekend, but luckily now it is a bit better at the moment, but that part is your surprise for the next post :D Unfortunately I really have to work on the flat and the room of the baby which seems not funny at all with my growing body.... (I really did not believe it before and now I feel myself in serious trouble). But I try to keep working!

Ez a kép a hétvége elején készült, mostanra egy kicsit már jobb a helyzet, de azt tartogatoma  jövő heti bejegyzésbe :D Sajnos mostanság a szoba kialakításán kell inkább dolgozni, ami egyáltalán nem tűnik vicces feladatnak az egyre növekvő pocakommal (Abszolút nem hittem a riogatásoknak korábban és most tényleg nagy bajban érzem magam emiatt). De azért próbálok dolgzoni a képen is!

0 comments: