Cricket

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some days ago I heard strange noise from the kitchen. I went there and I saw B's new battery charger. I turned on the light and the noise stopped. I thought it was the charger but I was not sure. I just switched it off and called B. My other charger has no sound, so it seemed strange. I wanted to ask a funny question, so I said: 'Does the new charger have sound or do we have a cricket in the kitchen?' For my big surprise B answered: 'I think we have a cricket in the kitchen, I have heard something strange yetsterday night.'
This was the time of searching. When I heard the noise again I tried to follow it - in darkness of course because it stopped when I was not careful enough.
And 2 days later I was sure the sound came from the kitchen and I knew the corner as well. I turned on the light and B found the cricket.... He fell in love with our telephone which had the same sound as he but I think poor guy was sad at the end.... when he recognized that the telephone was filled without the noise he liked.
I was lucky enough to take a photo about him before B took him out to the balcony.

8 comments:

Ahama said...

:)) jó ez a szerelmetes tücsök. Mi egyszer Görögországban egész éjjel hallgattunk egy kabócát, vagy mi volt, miután feltúrtuk a szobát, aztán reggel találtuk meg a tolóajtó és a fal közé szorulva.

patchwitch said...

hihi :D ő remélem, már megtalálta életet szerelmét, aki nem egy telefon :D
a kabócáknak is jó hangjuk van :D

Anonymous said...

Szia D!

Hát nem semmi, mikor leltétek meg a tücsköt?
Nem birtátok már????
puszi
F/ka/

patchwitch said...

másnap este, mint ahogy beszéltünk, közös akció volt :D még nem jött vissza....

Kicsoda said...

Na ha Dani ott lett volna:-))))
kaptal tolem levelet?;-)

patchwitch said...

nem, de majd keresem...

36évi said...

Yesssssssss!
I understud (??? erre nem teljesen emlékszem, hogy így van-e) everything!!!!
Hurrá!!!!

patchwitch said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay évi :)