Present 3 - for Orsi

Monday, September 28, 2009

Orsi was my only PIF volunteer and I was very happy to make a present for her. After some not-good-enough ideas I decided to make a wallet for her. I used the same pattern as the Piano wallet, but I changed the technique which made it totally different.

I used my favourite red fabric plus this country red one. It is a very simple design, I didn't want to make it too fussy. I sewed some button flowers which fit the country design I like so much. Here it is:


2 comments:

Renny's little things said...

Another beautiful creation!!!and another lucky friend

Cheers G

nagyorsolya said...

This picture is not very good, but I couldn't even make a better one. Poor eveybody,you can't imagine how nice it is in real life. Thnk you very mutch,I love it.
The lucky friend ;)