Wedding present

Saturday, October 17, 2009


This is an old topic in a new post. On the 3rd Oct one of my friends had her wedding. She is a really nice girl and I'll never forget what she did for me on my wedding. She is a good musician playing the flute but she was nervous all the time playing solo in the church. But as a present I got a wonderful flute solo. She played Ave Maria on my wedding and I started crying I was so surprised and happy seeing what she did for me.

Now it was our time to give her a present so our choir stood together after about 5 years and we sang during the ceremony. It was something like travelling in time plus I was happy to do something for her. This is a small something I sewed her as a present.

It is a 'Home blessing'. I got one for my wedding from another friend's mum. (It was a small paper one and it is still on our fridge.... I can remember I. all the time I see her present).
So the idea came and I started to sew. I used my favourite kitchen combo (the 3 fabrics together). Luckily I had some leftovers so I could start quickly and finish before the wedding! (Amaizingly this time I was not in a hurry).
I hope she likes it.

0 comments: