Summertime - Luxembourg (episode 2.)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here are some more pictures about THE HOLIDAY I mentioned in a previous post. I have just chosen some of my huge album.....
This is the huge river of Luxembourg city, called Petrus (on the bottom of the picture):

This is the Grand Theatre, it is not a beautiful building (just like our National Theatre), but very important for me...


This is the church of Kayl by night (we lived in Kayl, thanks for our wonderful friends....):




It is the beautiful castle of Vianden from the car....:

The 'old part' of Luxembourg city, the Ground:

Another picture with the other river of Luxembourg city. (River Alzette):


And it was a really funny sign in the Ground. Can you imagine second hand food? (By the way, there is a cute country style patchwork shop near this place):


I was so lucky to find a really very nice person on the net. She is Lil, she was my partner in the shopping tour, she took me into two patchwork shops. We spent a very good time together! Thank you very much for that, Lil!
Ah, and look at her beautiful car! It was another great experience as I haven't sat in a car like that before.

This is the small Tilda needle holder what I sewed to Lil. (Sorry about the awful picture)

And this is what I got as a present from her:

And these are the fabrics I bought in the patchwork shops:

Ah, where is the cherry fabric what I got from the sweet shopkeeper as a special present for Hungarians? (hmmmm.... picture is coming...I promise)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post, funny too see these pics from my little country on the internet
and from my dirty car

now I wait for some pics from what you did with these fabrics, lol, but x-mas is coming