Busy nights with Christmas stuff

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I haven't written in the last two days... Actually I didn't have time to switch on my laptop....

I didn't have time for sleeping either...

My best friend has a souvenir shop with a lot of things in it. Before Christmas there is a lot to do. After work I helped her during the last two evenings and nights.

We unpacked lots of snowmen, Santa, candles, pencils, statues, lamps, notebooks, decoration, etc. We checked if they were damaged on the way or not, gave them price, put them on the shelves or re-wrapped and put back into categorised boxes. We did a lot, but still not finished. And she buys new stuff nearly all day, so it seems endless work now.

I also decorated two shopping windows. (They are not perfect as I don't know what are in the new boxes so I change the things when new favourites come out.) It is much fun, I love it. It is not so difficult, as my friend has good taste so I can't use ugly things (she doesn't have them in her shop).

Now I am late with my Christmas plans so I have to hurry.... And I must stop now as it is time to go back to the sewing machine....

0 comments: