Saturday post

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I spent the whole day with watching films. Friends came to us and we watched the 4 Harry Potter films on TV. It was a huge movie. Started around 11 o'clock in the morning and finished at 9 in the evening. We prepared food yesterday, so in the breaks (3 minutes between the films) we healed the soup, past, or made coffee or ate tiramisu. It was a huge and wonderful menu with good movies. I enjoyed to see the very beginning and the 4th film after each other.

While watching TV i knitted the puddings from the Handmade magazine I got from Juliet. Unfortunately some part were very good so I forgot to do the handwork, only watched the film. Today I have no finished project, it is just an UFO now. But hopefully tomorrow I can post it.

I think I had enough of TV so tomorrow more and more motivation for sewing. :D

0 comments: