Grrrrrr......

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I started to sew the project of this month, a witch. This month we have a picture we have to copy (actually it is a drawing and we have to sew it). I wanted to make very thin arms and legs, so I designed them and sewed. The problem started when I wanted to turn the right side out. I couldn't so I asked the other ladies for advice on the forum. I got some very useful tips, so tried again. After sewing all the pieces again (I tore the first ones with the trying) I started the whole procedure from the beginning. Now I have two arms and a leg, but I have to sew another leg, so it was not a total success. It took me a whole afternoon to make the arms and legs, and now it is evening, no witch and no Christmas pressies....

(But luckily I made the patterns of two angels and five canisters in the morning, so something happened with the Christmas pressies...)

And also I take part in an Advent Swap of an Australian Forum, so I put all the little pressies out and started to sort them. it was very exciting. I collected some new ideas as I was not satisfied with all the things. Unfortunately I can't tell anything else about it as it can be read by someone who mustn't. :D
And I think I have a good idea for the main present so I can think about it and my frustration about it can stop for a while....

I think some more sewing coming at night too, I am too excited to sleep now, and it is a long weekend, so no work for two more days!!! Hurray!

And my sewing machine does not want to work nicely enough, I am a bit worried about it... I hope it will feel much better tomorrow.

I think no picture for today (as nothing finished), but hopefully it will be a successful day at the end...


0 comments: