Halloween with last year pumpkin

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is still Halloween night here (a bit after midnight) so I show you my pumpkin. This is an 'old' one, I carved it last year with a friend. (Unfortunately I didn't carve a pumpkin this year, I am sorry about it as I think it is much fun.)

We loved to make it and then decided to make one to our own guild. I ran to the supermarket and got the last pumpkin. it was quite small and a bit spotted, but only half rotten, so I could make this one. I used the pattern of The Pumpkin Lady, many thanks to her. This is the emblem of our guild, we call it 'winking chap'.

My only problem was the size of the pumpkin. It was quite small so I had to cut out very small pieces which made the whole process a bit slow. But I was satisfied with the final result, it looked great in dark with candles. I think I could make my guildies happy too, so it was a nice present at the end.

Let me show you the pumpkin:


0 comments: